UV and weather influence the surface of Terrazzo over time, the surface may dry out and fade the colour. Regular treatment of Terrazzo with our special Cadix Stain Stop Plus treatment and Terrazzo Ink will maintain & revive Terrazzo.
Avoid the use of aggressive detergents and contact with substances containing acids.
Sharp objects will scratch the surface of Terrazzo
To clean Terrazzo use warm water and soft soap (Linseed oil based)
Stains that can't be removed by washing and polishing can be removed with fine sanding paper. DO remember to polish and impregnate with Cadix Stain Stop Plus and Cadix Terrazzo Ink after sanding it.
For Terrazzo Repairs, a Terrazzo Repair Kit is available.
Our Luna range has been constructed and treated to the highest standard and is frost resistant when drained properly.
We recommend to fill the bottom of the pot up with bricks, stone, gravel or similar.
Ensure the drainage hole does not get blocked, this is best achieved by placing the pot off the ground.
Use good potting compost to ensure optimal drainage
In time, UV and weather influences will change the colour and finish of the product in a natural way.
To clean this product you may use linseed or baby oil or water.
Steel products are subject to corrosion. Painting the inside of the container will prolong product life
If used indoors, the product must be sealed or placed in a saucer. To avoid possible problems with condensation on delicate floors the product must be raised above the floor so air can circulate, or must be placed on insulating material, for example polystyrene.
Like Terrazzo, this product is handmade of crushed granite, and is highly polished. Instead of cement, our Lux range uses polyester as a binding agent for improved strength and fibreglass for a stable construction. The result is a lightweight product without compromise to design and finish.
Lux planters are frost proof when drained properly.
Cleaning Lux Planters:
Use warm water and a soft cloth or sponge.
Potting Lux Planters:
We recommend to fill the bottom of the pot up with bricks, stone or gravel or similar.
Ensure the drainage hole does not get blocked; this is best achieved by placing the pot off the ground.
Use good potting compost to ensure good drainage.
PRODUCT: Oil burning lamp, in ceramic, steel or terrazzo bodies.
*FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY*
To fill with lamp oil, lift the steel container from the lamp and remove the nozzle and cotton wick. Fill the container with lamp oil up to 75% of it's capacity, using a funnel or an Easyfill® bottle, and replace the wick & nozzle into the hole. Ensuring that the exposed wick is almost flush with the nozzle or no more than 2mm proud of it. This will avoid any excessive flame and smoke.
In the case of small children, just a sip of lamp oil – or even sucking the wick – may lead to life threatening lung damage.
If lamp oil is swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Seek medical advice immediately or contact a poison information centre and show these warnings
Keep this oil lamp out of the reach of children both in use and when stored Only Use Cadix lamp oil (99% Liquid Paraffin) or Cadix Citronella Oil.
Light the wick with care. Do not fill when alight.
Ensure the oil container has not been contaminated with water, does not show signs of corrosion or leaks
Allow to cool down before handling
Always keep children and pets away from the naked flame.
Never leave unattended when burning.
Do not move when alight
Burn away from flammable materials
Take care when placing stoneware onto polished surfaces. Protect surface beneath the lamp.
Extinguish by blowing out the flame or covering the flame, taking away the supply of oxygen
BS EN 14059:2002
*CAUTION -THE GEL BURNER HOLDER AND CONTAINER SURFACE MAY BE HOT*
• The Gel Burner is suitable for Garden, Patio, Conservatory and Large Living Room
• Ensure sufficient ventilation is in place without creating a draft
• Ensure ventilation hole in bottom or top of the Gel Burner is not blocked and the steel Gel container fits comfortably in it's body
• After a while the gel burner may create slight staining like candles
• Make sure the Gel Burner is placed on a non inflammable, heat resistant and stable surface
• Ensure that there are no inflammable objects within 2 meters distance from the Gel burner (Over, Behind, In Front, Left and Right) and ensure a stable position away from children and pets
• Always use the gel burner with the steel gel container supplied.
Filling the steel Gel container
• While the Steel Gel Container is positioned outside the Gel Burner Holder, Carefully fill the Gel Container to up to 75% of it's capacity
• Remove any Burning Gel drops spilled onto the Gel Burner & container before igniting the gel burner
• Never take out or refuel a hot or warm Gel Container
Replacement of the steel Gel containers
• The Steel Gel Container supplied is fire proof, but must be replaced if there are any signs of cracks or corrosion
• Ignite the Gel Burner using a long match
• Do not put anything into the flame as this will cause soot, smoke and fire
• Let the contents of each Gel Container run out and never leave a burning flame unattended
• Always keep pets and children away from a naked flame
• When using the Gel Burner outside, please note that a unpredictable flame can develop
• In case you wish to extinguish the flame before the Gel Container runs out of gel, cover the flame with the lid, and ensure the flame is out. Remove the gel container when it has cooled down and remove the remaining gel.
• Do not re-use remaining gel
• Clean the Gel Container after use by soaking it for about 30 minutes in water & washing up liquid. If required, brush out the residue and rinse with water. The Container is ready for re-use.
Characteristics of Gel for Gel Burners
• Always follow the instructions shown on the packaging of the gel
• The Gel is a flammable liquid, always take care in storage and keep out of reach from children
• In case of swallowing the Gel, immediately contact a doctor and show the label or packaging of the gel
• The packaging of the gel should be kept away from ignitable sources. Don't smoke when lighting the Gel Burner
• The Gel for gel burners is best used at room temperature when used. In temperatures below 10 degrees Celsius the Gel will not ignite easily and it will take more time to for an attractive flame to develop
For further information, please contact us using the form below or call us on;
Telephone: +44 (0)1440 713 704
For more information, please contact us.